This blog covers venom, people, changa, war, prose, theology, crumbs, truth, le sed, history, sports, robots, rant, quotes, verse, shards, charity, oneirotics, school, family, spielwort, plagiarism, geography, meta, lies, space, fremdsprache, her, time
Among the memes on Lord Neo-Shibe's wall, one was stickied atop the entire feed... " Matter is concerned, you must treat it with such gravity so " Master Ittei commanded: "Fie, you fool!" Angular momentum is important in al waze?
There's this placetime where they speak Latin, and I don't mean the shameful butchery perpetrated by those Roma scumbages:
+mircea_popescu | [plebem tuam per signum sanctae crucis ab obnibus insidiis inimiucorum omnium]
Since I've managed to forget more Latin than you ever knew (if my bold assumption leaks presumption - Power to the Person!), we'll be "live-translating" this today, to figure out what Mircea meant. I'm using a 1968 Cassel's, and if you're using an advertisement-subsidized database (or worse, siloslavery), please return with a properly-calibrated probricorticem.
- plebs - 3f "the lower orders"
- tuam - eggog
- per - durch
- signum - ein wenigsten pecuniarisch Mark
- sancty - inviolable (tell that to the Bard!)
- crux - this is taking way longer than expected, and my bus isn't getting any earlier
- abomnible - snow, man!
- insidiae - TIL why Palpatine handled 'cds'
- inimiucorum - eggnogg signum duo
- omnes - insidiis scurra locuplectic
Hear that? It's the neighbor-dog, barking at me to get my shit together, put it all in a shitstack, and go patch that bus.